If you are looking for an Insured Chimney Sweep you have come to the right place!
The following potential customers should seek to only hire an insured company:
- Home Owner’s Associations (HOAs)
- Property Managers
- Building Maintenance Supervisors
- Commercial Property Maintenance Managers
- Residential Property Maintenance Managers
- Coin-Op Laundry Facilities
- Hotels that use on-site laundry facilities
Midtown Chimney Sweeps is the best choice when it comes to chimney sweeping, inspection, and light maintenance and repair. All independently owned and operated businesses carry General Liability insurance according to suggested industry standards as a voluntary action to set ourselves apart from the competition. Our certified technicians will show you their proof of insurance upon request. We pride ourselves in taking the utmost care to protect our client’s homes!
Risk Management- Chimney Inspection Reports for Major Home Insurance Companies
Risk management touches on many areas of life. When considering a fireplace or chimney operating safely within a wood structure it is no less a concern. Many insurance companies are now requiring their insureds to provide a written inspection report if the insured’s home has a fireplace or wood stove. As part of this new requirement from Allstate Insurance Group, State Farm Insurance, Travelers Insurance and many others, the homeowner is required to have a certified chimney professional inspect and complete an inspection report. The inspection report is created by a Midtown Chimney Sweeps technician and provided to the homeowner to in turn submit to the Insurance company for verification of minimum safety requirements.
What is included on an Insurance Inspection Report?
- Clearance to combustibles for the solid-fuel burning appliance
- Clearance to combustibles for the connector pipe and chimney connected to the appliance
- Quality and condition of the connector pipe and chimney
- Other items included in the National Fire Protection Association 211 code book
Midtown Chimney Sweeps technicians are competent and confident to perform this safety inspection report including clearances to combustibles. You can confidently compare our brand against other brands knowing that with Midtown Chimney Sweeps our franchisees are insured.