All Midtown Chimneys Sweeps are required to be Certified.
This means that you the customer may expect a certain quality of technician– and at Midtown Chimney Sweeps, we add our own List!
At Midtown Chimney Sweeps we have proven by independent, professional-level examination that our technicians possess the knowledge, commitment, and the good character traits you have come to expect from a Certified Chimney Professional™. Midtown Chimney Sweeps does not self-certify, nor own nor have controlling influence over the independent, nationally-recognized Certified Chimney Professional (CCP) certification. Midtown Chimney Sweeps is committed to providing quality chimney sweeping and dryer vent cleaning services to the public, both residential and commercial customers. Because of this strong commitment to only allowing CCP sweeps with a Certification to sweep chimneys, we are setting the standards high. Read on to learn more helpful information about how to hire a chimney sweep and check his credentials online.
How to Hire a Chimney Sweep
Chimney Sweep Certifications are important to let consumers know that the contractor is qualified. But there is more to consider when hiring a chimney sweep to clean your chimney. Consider the following:
- Check to see how many chimney sweeping jobs like your the company has done.
- Ask for a list of references, or testimonials. All our customer reviews are publicly listed on our Testimonials page. Also, you can check how many customers have reviewed their business online. You can use reliable review sites like:
- Ask what types of insurance the chimney sweep company carries:
- personal liability
- worker’s compensation
- property damage coverage
- Ask if the chimney sweep company will be using subcontractors on the project. Sometimes small businesses attempt to avoid the legal requirement for workers compensation insurance by calling employees independent contractors.
- Last but not least, ask if the chimney sweep business has any Certifications, such as Certified Chimney Professionals.
Engaging in this process will help you determine the right chimney sweep business for your home and your project.
Use the Zip Code locator below by clicking on the logo to verify that your chimney sweep is a Certified Chimney Professionals.