Chimney Cleaning in Pennsylvania
One of our main fireplace services is traditional chimney cleaning. We brush the flue with stiff bristle brush to remove the soot and then we vacuum it up with your special vacuum. Annual fireplace cleaning of the flue is a must for regular users of fireplaces and wood stoves in order to maintain proper flow of the flue gases and correct combustion. We are the Pennsylvania’s choice for professional on-time and courteous Fireplace Cleaning in Pennsylvania
Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning in Pennsylvania
How many clothes dryer fires are there annually in the United States of America? Thousands of structure fires occur annually from defective or dirty clothes dryers and their associated vents.
Your clothes dryer’s exhaust pipe and dryer flex connector should be inspected and cleaned once a year.
The lint and debris blown out by your dryer every time you use the appliance is dry and often hot. If the lint combines with the high heat of the electrical element, together they could start a fire.
Gas Fireplace Service in Pennsylvania
Many people do not know that gas fireplaces are required to be inspected annually per the manufacturer’s instructions. Although the inside of the chimney does not build up with black soot like a wood-burning fireplace does, there are still many safety related items that should be Our inspection process for gas fireplaces includes:
1. Removing and cleaning the glass door
2. Opening and cleaning the convection air chamber under the firebox
3. Checking the main burner for cracks and deterioration resulting in “hot spots”
4. Cleaning the gas logs and the inside walls of the fireplace
Our services for the state of PA include:
- Chimney inspection- basic and advanced (Level 1 visual chimney inspections and Level 2 video camera inspections)
- Basic tuck pointing of masonry chimneys and fireboxes
- Restarting pilot lights for gas fireplaces
- Chimney relining with stainless steel or slip-cast ceramic products
- Furnace and boiler flue relining with stainless steel or slip-cast ceramic products
- Certified Chimney Inspections for most all counties in Pennsylvania
Midtown Chimney Sweeps provides service in most areas of New Jersey, including most all of these counties of New Jersey:
Bucks County, PA
Montgomery County, PA
Northumberland County, PA
Northampton County, PA
Perry County, PA
Philadelphia County PA,
Burlington CountyWhen most people think Pennsylvania, ‘Amish’, is the first thing that comes to mind, especially Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, which is right next door to Chester County, Pennsylvania. The Keystone State is home to many more Amish besides those in Lancaster, PA. We are proud to serve almost all of PA.