Midtown Chimney Sweeps’ youngest franchisee is making a difference in people’s lives and setting records while growing his new business in South Denver, Colorado. This exceptional young man has an extensive background in home services and the restaurant industry prior to joining up with Midtown Chimney Sweeps. His passion to do his job well, and his love for hands-on work has yielded a fruitful new career with Midtown Chimney Sweeps Franchising.
Earlier this year (2015) James decided to take the future into his own hands. He had spent his life thus far serving other business owners, and then decided to work for himself- and he loves it! With all the front office and back office support from Midtown Chimney Sweeps home office, James is able to grow a business for himself right in his own backyard of Littleton, Parker, and Southern Denver, Colorado.
James enjoys ladders and soot and most of all interacting with people. James often recites that the customer experience is more important than anything else to his small business. From a background in food service industries, James knows how important both the quality of the product and the quality of customer service are. One without the other, spells disaster, but both together makes life-time customers who refer you and your service to others.
James’ Secret to Small Business Success
- the quality of the product (food, chimney sweeping, etc)
- the service itself (politeness of the waiter, promptness, communication)
- the customer referral (a job well done often gets another referral!)
What James Likes Most about Midtown Chimney Sweeps
- The software is user friendly for making and viewing appointments
- The scheduling center for booking his jobs while he is out working
- The marketing assistance for promoting his business while he focuses on his Secret to Small Business Success listed above!
New Franchisee Sets Records
James has out performed other franchisees who have more experience than himself! See the areas that he excels at, and consider booking James at Midtown Chimney Sweeps for your next chimney and dryer vent cleaning service appointment!
- Customer referrals and testimonials- James has a very high customer satisfaction rate and customer referral rate
- Chase cover installations- James leads the way in roof leak repair at the highest point on customer’s homes
- Professional manners- James excels at treating customer’s the right way!
What makes a Good Home-Based Small Business?
- Employee Optional.
- Low Overhead.
- Marketing Done.
- Customer Feedback.
- Local Search Program.
Click here to see how Midtown Chimney Sweeps offers the solution to these small business needs!