Looking for a Fireplace Door Installation?
Midtown Chimney Sweeps has Certified Chimney Professionals ready to measure and install your fireplace doors. If you have the doors already picked out, we can help you select the right size and order and install them! Fireplace doors are useful for several reasons:
- Fireplace doors cover up dirty old fireplace burn boxes
- Fireplace doors change the entire look of the fireplace
- Fireplace doors can help improve the value of a residence that is being offered for sale
- Fireplace doors can functionally reduce cold down drafts
- Fireplace doors can keep the hearth clean from ashes blowing out
- Fireplace doors can make your user experience more pleasant by reducing smoke blowing back into the home.
Here are some before and after images of a recent installation of fireplace doors. Doors may be installed on wood burning, gas burning, and both factory-built and masonry fireplaces, as long as the doors are listed for the application. Fireplace Door Installation is available in your area!
If you are seeking to solve a cold down draft problem, first look at having a Top Seal Damper installed!
For More Information on Fireplace Doors, click Here.