The Chimney Sweeping Market
- More than half of U.S. households (52 percent) have at least one fireplace or freestanding stove.
- There were approximately 1.2 fireplaces per American home in 2010, with 80 percent of the homes having at least one fireplace or stove, and 21 percent having two or more.
- Thirty-four percent of wood or pellet stove owners view their stove as a major heat source.
- Over 50% of all chimney sweeps in the USA are over the age of 53. This means many are heading toward retirement, and most with no solid exit strategy.
- There is a large opportunity in this approximately $2,185,000,000 marketplace in the USA.
Chimney Sweep Franchise BeginningsMidtown Chimney Sweeps Franchising was built by founder Byron Schramm. He is a second generation fireplace and chimney technician who wanted to create the system he always wished he had. He knew the components that a business in the hearth industry needed to be successful, and he was determined to put them together. He visited companies throughout the industry to discover what was working, and what wasn’t. As a result, Byron developed a world-class marketing and Customer Relationship Management system that gains customer’s loyalty and rewards the business owner. This system is the first full scale, systems-driven, marketing oriented chimney franchise in the U.S. and it’s now available to you.
The Chimney Sweep Franchise SystemWhat does the Chimney Sweep Franchise system include?
- Protected Territories- Never worry about another franchisee taking over your area or customers. Midtown Chimney Sweeps will assign you a dedicated, protected territory.
- Investment Overview- You are not alone in your investment endeavor, the Midtown Chimney Sweeps development team will walk you through the business model, funding options and schedule a day for you to meet with us face-to-face.
- Marketing Support- You will be provided templates, target marketing profiles, customer acquisition advice and proprietary software to support your marketing efforts.
- Scheduling Center- You will have a staff of call center support behind you, answering the phones, scheduling clients, and answering any questions with complete, concise information.
Watch our Year End Video from 2015 to learn more about our People in the Field Servicing North America's Chimneys!https://youtu.be/Y9JMtmnwe_I
click here to fill out a franchise consideration request