At Midtown Chimney Sweeps we want to show you that there is more than just price or cost to compare when shopping for a local chimney sweeper:
- Competitively Priced (national average pricing data supplied by the National Chimney Sweep Guild). Maintaining a competitive chimney sweep cost to our customers is important to us and to the economy as a whole.
- CCP Certified (“Certified Chimney Professionals” is a nationally recognized credential for chimney sweeps.
- Insured with General Liability Insurance (each individually owned and operated franchise is required to comply with our business general liability insurance requirement).
- Operate Professional Service Vehicles
- Provide a Written Documentation of Service (this invoice and inspection report includes our interpretation of the condition of the chimney, our recommendation for its ongoing use, and serves as a record of our visit)
- Uniformed (all technicians are not only CCP Certified, but come to each appointment professionally dressed in our recognizable grey uniforms with our company logo on the front.)
- Ready to Schedule (with both online scheduling available 24 hours per day and knowledgeable scheduling center staff available 13 hours per day 6 days per week, you can stop calling around and book your job today!)
- Offering Franchises in Your Area (Midtown is a growing brand based on years of successful operation in multiple states. Midtown Chimney Sweeps is the ONLY sophisticated chimney sweeping franchise available in the United States today.)
Please call our scheduling center today to obtain current pricing in your specific area. Each Midtown Chimney Sweeps business is independently owned and operated. As such each owner has the privilege of setting his own chimney sweep pricing for his business. We feel that this is the best of both worlds- a local owner will know specifically the pricing needs of his community and will be able to make adjustments on a case-by-case basis to ensure his chimney sweep cost structure fits the local business climate and is reasonable; and by using national industry averages that same owner has a solid reference post to compare with his own chimney sweep cost.