What is a Chimney Sweep Franchisee?Adam Rebling of Brighton, IA explains why the chimney sweep franchise model at Midtown fits his business. Adam explains how Midtown Chimney Sweeps Franchising solves pressing issues that come along with managing one's own business.
Are Most Chimney Sweeps Owner Operators?Many Chimney Sweeps are owner operators (over 85% in the US) and as such they are busy doing physical work. This makes it difficult to answer the phone because one's hands are full! And if one hires an answering service one is only halfway there- how does someone who doesn't know the territory logically book your jobs so you don't criss-cross town? Midtown Chimney Sweeps Franchising is a system-driven chimney sweeping franchise opportunity. Midtown is the only nationwide brand of chimney service that is marketing-oriented and supporting individually owned and operated franchisees in the hearth industry.
Questions we can answer for you:
- If you are interested in starting a chimney sweep business why not start here?
- How much money should I budget to start a small business?
- How much equipment do I need?
- How do I actually sweep chimneys? What are the steps?
- Should I invest in this or that marketing materials?
- What is the best way to handle the phone lines at my chimney sweep business?
- Where do I start to plan to open my chimney sweep business?
- What advisors can I call for help when I encounter new chimneys?
- What does it mean to be a franchisee?
- How many franchisees do you have?
- How strong are your franchisees performing against solo operators with no support from a national brand?
- May I call one of your franchisees?
- If you are looking to retire, why not start here?
click here to fill out a franchise consideration request